Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Author Bio: Brenna

Name: Brenna Braaten (username Annerb)

Genre: Like Sarah I have mostly novel-length stories with some short stories in literary fiction. My favorite genre is fantasy, but I also dabble in science fiction, literary fiction and realistic fiction. I would love to get into steam punk as well, I just have to figure out how to do it well first.

Works in Progress: I also have many. I have several novels that I'm working on right now, not to mention the short stories I have been putting off editing for the last several years. I suppose I'll have to get on that, soon. Stories include: Alona, Kino, Aine story, Serah story and some other stuff.

Bio: You know that place where you sit down and try to write, but nothing seems to come to mind. Or, you force yourself to write, but you know it's almost done more harm than good? That would be the writer's block we titled this blog after. Writer's block does suck, and I know because I currently am in it. I have been creating stories since forever, playing surprisingly complex and plot-driven make believe stories. When I was 12 I started writing my first novel, which I slowly worked on for roughly seven years. I ended up at the University of Montana for creative writing. I've participated in NaNoWriMo annually since 2006, except last year when I had to quit due to too much homework. I'm currently looking for a job as a copy editor, since I also received a degree in journalism and am a very hard-core word nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment